Monday, September 29, 2014



      Over the years I've grown a considerable amount to the point where I used to be the smallest thing in the whole group of friends that I hang out with, but now-a-days I am the biggest of the crew and they never let me forget the little boy I was not so long ago... I guess my drastic size change (not necessarily including height) started to happen around my sophomore year of high school when everyday after school we had workouts with the football team.
      The workouts were a four days a week process filled with multiple ranges of physical activities such as upper body, lower body, back and bi all those goodies rapped into one. I didn't take the lifting quite so serious my freshman year I would also say our way of lifting wasn't so great then either with kids sometimes just up and leaving in the middle of our workouts..
      The label wasn't a label to begin with everyone just started to notice that I wasn't little chance anymore and I explained to them that I'm still the same person they know just in a much different form and that they should accept me for me not the way I looked now. Everybody understood and began to accept that fact that I was a physical monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment