Wednesday, October 1, 2014


     Seeing the Mona Lisa wearing a gas mask kind of makes my mind wonder, think about the European artist that Created her, think about war, gastric warfare, nuclear bombs, World War II. Then again There hasn't ever really been a threat for nuclear warfare in the European countries like there have been in the United States or China, maybe even Russia. I digress Seeing such a beautiful piece of history completely soiled with the thought of anything terrible such as a gas mask kinda sickens me. I wonder how da Vinci would feel knowing that people are going around and altering what could be considered the most beautiful piece of artwork known today? Personally I would be pissed, but in this day in age what could someone really do? With almost anyone who could ever think having access to the internet and all sorts of editing programs it would be a senseless fight for literally nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment