Monday, September 22, 2014


The Anonymous Bench...
          

               A man in a nice black suit comes over to sit on me with his fancy briefcase, a pigeon comes to join him seeking some bagel. when the man does not give the bird his bagel the bird attacks. The man frantic throws the bagel and the bird somehow gets trapped. Next thing I know the briefcase is hopping around in front of me and then I hear screaming of terror from the rear then the sounds of fictional lasers, next thing I know the briefcase is flying around causing havic. The man being scared takes the bagel and uses it as bait to stop the bird. the bird exits the case and he throws his bagel and hits the button... I hear mechanical gears grinding. and then a rocket shoots... I'm scared for my life knowing that doom is imminent I start recalling everyone that has plastered their butt on me over the years, the simple bus stop bench. Next I know the rocket blows up and I am safe. I hear the coo of the bird... he has the bagel and the agent returns unscaved. police cars whale by and the agent returns to normal... well except the the rocket head that falls from the sky crushing the bird... 

No comments:

Post a Comment