Wednesday, October 8, 2014





         Family can be more than just your mother and father, siblings, grandparents, cousins, etc. Family to me is more about those I accept into my life on a full time basis and would be willing to do absolutely anything in my power to help or those who accept me for who I am and seem to always be there when we need each other most. I actually use these people a lot in of my blogs because regardless of how annoyed I can become with them they will never cease to amaze me in the end with the caring and compassionate things they do for one another. Family are those who can relate to me in more than just a historical sense, those who you can understand, sympathize with, talk about the commonalities between you, have a good time, enjoy the day, and best of all be there for each other regardless of distance. Family is one of the most important aspects in the world and I believe should be for more people because no matter how much you have your "Family" never stops growing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment